geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Michael2 <wtist...@yahoo.com>
Subject Get "The page cannot be displayed" Error when try to access database pool edit page
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2009 13:44:47 GMT

I created an Informix database pool in Geronimo 2.1.3 using the database pool
wizard, I was able to successfully test the database connection before
deploying it. I can see the database pool I just created is listed in the
Available database pool list with a "running" status. When I click the Usage
link, I see the instructions about how to use this database pool. However,
when I click the Edit link, I get a "The page cannot be displayed" error.
When I check the log file there is no error message there. I also check
other default database pool's Edit links and I do not have any problem to
open these database pool Edit pages.

Can someone help me find where my problem is?

In a case like this, although I cannot edit the pool anymore, is it running
properly and can I still use it?

Thanks in advance.

Michael