geronimo-user mailing list archives

From axiez <lesai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Transaction] TX Required: Started transaction
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 12:32:46 GMT

I created empty tables without data manually. I then created jta and non-jta
datasources pointing to the same database but with different names. I
created plan-file.xml file for jta datasource and plan-file2.xml for non-jta
datasource. I kept plan-file.xml, plan-file2.xml and tranql-connector..rar
files in the top level directory along with entity, session bean and
interface. Any other possible causes for my code failure?