geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Juergen Weber <webe...@gmail.com>
Subject Start server without open ports - possible?
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 12:57:09 GMT

I've created a custom server assembly and reduced a server to Boilerplate
Minimal and OpenEJB. This works, the server comes up (see below).

But, can the server be started without the open ports? I only need the
server listen on a resource adapter, trigger an MDB and delegate to an EJB.
No need for remote access, derby, Active MQ or OpenEJB Daemon.

Can that be done?

Thanks,
Juergen

Booting Geronimo Kernel (in Java 1.6.0_11)...
Starting Geronimo Application Server v2.1.3
  Listening on Ports:
    1399 0.0.0.0   RMI Naming
    1827 127.0.0.1 Derby Connector
    4501 127.0.0.1 OpenEJB Daemon
   10299 127.0.0.1 JMX Remoting Connector
   61913 0.0.0.0   ActiveMQ Transport Connector
   61916 0.0.0.0   ActiveMQ Transport Connector

  Started Application Modules:
    RAR: org.apache.geronimo.configs/system-database/2.1.3/car