geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hai-Dang Pham <hdp...@rim.com>
Subject Re: Help with Geronimo EJB Clustering
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 17:02:29 GMT

Hi Gianny,

   Tx you for the reply.   I have included <wadi:openejb-clustering-wadi>
but when I deploy my EJB I don't see openejb-clustering-wadi as a
dependency.  If you see below I have included my ejb.jar structure and the
file I used.  Can you see if I did anything wrong?

Also I would like to inquire on the state of WADI for openEJB, is this still
actively supported?  Is OpenJPA going be the recommended persistence scheme
for EJB?  You mentioned that WADI and openEJB integration is broken, can you
give me a hint where it is broken, I can maybe help out to fix it... Is it
the Geronimo's EJB deployer that is broken?

Regards,

Hai-Dang

EJB.jar directory structure:

META-INF/
META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
org/
org/superbiz/
org/superbiz/counter/
META-INF/ejb-jar.xml
META-INF/geronimo-openejb.xml
META-INF/openejb-jar.xml
org/superbiz/counter/CounterImpl.class
org/superbiz/counter/CounterLocal.class
org/superbiz/counter/CounterRemote.class
META-INF/maven/
META-INF/maven/org.superbiz/
META-INF/maven/org.superbiz/simple-stateful/
META-INF/maven/org.superbiz/simple-stateful/pom.xml
META-INF/maven/org.superbiz/simple-stateful/pom.properties

DD files:

ejb-jar.xml:

<ejb-jar>
  <description>jBoss test application </description>
  <display-name>Test</display-name>
  <enterprise-beans>
    <session>
      <ejb-name>CounterImpl</ejb-name>
      <ejb-class>org.superbiz.counter.CounterImpl</ejb-class>
      <session-type>Stateful</session-type>
    </session>
  </enterprise-beans>
</ejb-jar>

geronimo-openejb.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ejb-jar xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/ejb/openejb-2.0"

xmlns:wadi="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/openejb-clustering-wadi-1.2">
  <environment>
    <moduleId>
      <groupId>org.codehaus.wadi</groupId>
      <artifactId>wadi-openejb</artifactId>
      <version>2.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
      <type>jar</type>
    </moduleId>
  </environment>
  <wadi:openejb-clustering-wadi>
    <wadi:deltaReplication>false</wadi:deltaReplication>
  </wadi:openejb-clustering-wadi>
</ejb-jar>

openejb-jar.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<openejb-jar
		xmlns="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar-2.1"
		xmlns:nam="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.1"
		xmlns:pkgen="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/pkgen-2.0"
		xmlns:sec="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security-1.1"
		xmlns:sys="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2">
  <sys:environment>
    <sys:moduleId>
      <sys:groupId>grouptest</sys:groupId>
      <sys:artifactId>ejb-wadi-example</sys:artifactId>
      <sys:version>1.0</sys:version>
      <sys:type>jar</sys:type>
    </sys:moduleId>
  </sys:environment>