geronimo-user mailing list archives

From MarcoLaponder <marco.lapon...@kewill.com>
Subject remote deploy error
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 08:26:29 GMT

Hi All,

I am trying to do a remote deployment with the deployer command from aLinux
system to a windows sytem. It fails with an exception:

 Uploading javagator-ear-1.0.ear: 23757 KB
    File upload complete (Server status=OK)
    File(s) transferred to server.  Resuming deployment operation.
    Error: Unable to distribute javagator-ear-1.0.ear:
 Error: Unable to distribute javagator-ear-1.0.ear:
    java.io.FileNotFoundException:
    \usr\local\geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1.1\var\temp\javagator-ear-1.0.ear

It looks from the log the upload went fine, but the remote machine is trying
to access a path from the machine I am deploying from. What is the best way
to solve this problem ?

Kind regards,
Marco