geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hai-Dang Pham <hdp...@rim.com>
Subject Help with Geronimo EJB Clustering
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 20:30:45 GMT

Hi,

   I am trying to run an EJB clustering example as described at
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/test-drive-geronimo-ejb-clustering.html.
Each time I deploy my ejb.jar file the WADI clustering is not enable (e.g.
it is not a dependency of my ejb.jar as listed using Geronimo Console
Dependency viewer).

I am pretty sure I have an assembling issue.  I don't know how to tell
Geronimo A/S that my ejb.jar requires openejb-clustering-wadi module.  I
have added a geronimo-opejnejb.xml as described in the link.  Do I have to
add an ejb-jar.xml? an openejb-jar.xml?  an application.xml? If so what
should those files look like?  Can somebody help me out?

Tx,

Hai-Dang