geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ray_Clough <rcclo...@kamakuraco.com>
Subject turning off logging for tld validation during startup
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2009 01:40:03 GMT

Due to the high volume of console logging or tld errors during startup, I
want to turn logging off for this class.  I've tried appending this to the
logging properties files, but it doesn't work.  Can you suggest the correct
input?  I've seen a lot of attempts at fixing the tlds, but this won't be
feasible in our case.

# turn off deployment-time logging relating to validation of tlds
log4j.logger.org.apache.geronimo.deployment.xmlbeans=OFF

Thank you very much,
Ray Clough