geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Jsf RI (Mojarra) in Geronimo
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 00:03:57 GMT

On Feb 10, 2009, at 12:25 PM, Ray Clough wrote:

> It would be plausible if I were willing to lose my job for it.  My
> boss might possibly complain.

If you can't help investigate why this problem is occurring could you
please open a jira with whatever details you can tell us?  A sample
app showing the problem would be ideal, although that seems a bit
unrealistic if you can't do any investigation.

BTW I'd also be curious.... if there is an xml equivalent to the seam
annotation...., to know if the same info in xml works.

thanks
david jencks.