I was always thinking that shall we have a better way to handle all the available setting provided by the third-party modules? As we all know, usually, all the GBeans only delegate those important and popular settings, it is impossible for us to allow all the configurations could be done via GBean.  Let us take Tomcat as an example, maybe we shall give an interface to set those configurations that we do not provide now.