geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Fredrik Jonson <fred...@myrealbox.com>
Subject Re: Deploy to a non-running server how?
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 18:28:10 GMT
In <21710174.post@talk.nabble.com> Juergen Weber wrote:

>  we'd like to have a script-controlled deployment of the server and some
>  applications. What if we'd like [...] each new application version will
>  be copied onto the target machine at night without the server running.

There is offline support in deployer.sh, using the argument '-o'.

With the command 'deployer.sh -o deploy foo.ear' you should be able
to deploy a application in a geronimo installation that isn't running?

Of course, you need to copy the EAR file to the server first, and run
the commmand locally on the server - using ssh or something similar.

--
Fredrik Jonson