geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Ken T." <ktectr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Out of memory errors
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 17:10:44 GMT
On Mon, 05 Jan 2009 10:44:41 -0500, Jarek Gawor wrote:

> If you are starting the server using "start-server" two separate java
> processes are created: one for GShell and another one for the server. If
> you see one java process that takes 50MB that's probably one for GShell.
> The server process allocates more memory then that.

I'm getting the 50MB number from the server information tab under the
Geronimo Console.  I did change the settings under the groovy script to
set the maximum memory to 2048MB.  I don't see how this is the problem
though.

Once I get it to crash, I'll post an excerpt from the log and maybe you
all can help me out.  Thank you for the help you have presented so far.

--
Ken T. <ktectropy@gmail.com>