geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Trygve Hardersen" <try...@jotta.no>
Subject Re: wadi clustering - session invalidation
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2009 17:31:41 GMT
I can confirm that this solves the shutdown problem. After some
initial testing I'm not seeing other issues either, though I've not
stressed the servers yet.

I'm building a slightly customized Geronimo 2.2-SNAPSHOT so I just
updated wadiVersion to 2.2-SNAPSHOT in the main POM. I had to checkout
and build WADI trunk because some of the required dependencies could
not be found in the codehaus snapshots repository.

Many thanks for all your help, appreciate it!

Trygve