geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Luis Ortíz Silva" <ijbgr...@gmail.com>
Subject Startup time delay in Ubuntu server
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 23:26:59 GMT
Hi:

I'am getting a big startup issue with mi Geronimo 2.1.3 in Ubuntu Server
8.04 kernel 2.6.24-22-server . It takes 4 minutes to start. I start with thi
verbose options. But after this message:

"17:11:53,456 INFO  [SystemProperties] Setting
Property=org.apache.catalina.STRICT_SERVLET_COMPLIANCE to Value=true

Geronimos stops the startup process and delays about 4 minutes in continue.

I analized the iptables rules, disable the IPv6 capabilities (beacuse
Geronimo always binds to an INET6 port), apparmor is desabled, but the
problem persist in the time. I reproduced the same error in my laptop, and
always did the same.

If anyone knows how to solve this issue i apreciate a lot, beacuse i need to
put in productive mode this server.