geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jazon <reme...@gmail.com>
Subject JNDI lookup fails after Geronimo restarted
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:11:07 GMT
Hello,
I have the following test program, which runs fine to lookup a remote
stateless session bean.
But the problem is when my program is running, I restart Geronimo, the JNDI
lookup will always fail even after Geronimo is fully restarted.
I am not sure it is a problem of Geronimo or Openejb.
Anyone knows how to solve this or work around it?
Thanks

public class testRemote {

    public static void testEjb()throws Exception{
        Properties p = new Properties();
        p.setProperty("java.naming.factory.initial",
"org.apache.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory");
        p.setProperty("java.naming.provider.url", "ejbd://localhost:4201");
        p.setProperty("java.naming.security.principal", "system");
        p.setProperty("java.naming.security.credentials", "manager");
        p.setProperty("openejb.authentication.realmName", "geronimo-admin");
        InitialContext context = new InitialContext(p);

        MyService service = (MyService)
context.lookup("MyServiceImplRemote");
        Object o = service.getAllCustomers();
        System.out.println(o);