geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: system property for login configuration file
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2009 08:07:25 GMT

On Jan 13, 2009, at 11:05 PM, axiez wrote:

> Which file should I edit to set the system property
> java.security.auth.login.config so that LoginContext knows where to
> look for
> a given login configuration?
We don't use the sun provided default file based login config.
Instead you configure security realms using the
GenericSecurityRealmGBean.

See http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/configuring-login-modules.html

There is an admin console wizard to help construct plans and I suspect
there is also an eclipse plugin wizard in the GEP.

thanks
david jencks