geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: wadi clustering - session invalidation
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2009 08:05:44 GMT
Hi Trygve,

This was a regression and it is now fixed.

If you are building from source 2.2-SNAPSHOT, then here are the steps
to apply the fix:

1. update plugins/jetty/geronimo-jetty6-clustering-wadi
2. build geronimo-jetty6-clustering-wadi
3. copy resulting artefact to your repository under repository/org/
apache/geronimo/modules/geronimo-jetty6-clustering-wadi/2.2-SNAPSHOT/

Let us know if you are not building from source and I will push a
snapshot.

Thanks,
Gianny