geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Jetty/Tomcat plugin build failed with persistence.xml
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2009 07:28:44 GMT

On Jan 18, 2009, at 6:23 PM, bongosdude wrote:

> David,
>
> my database name is my_users. and I have two dbpool defined to point
> to the
> same database my_users. One is XA and other is non XA.

thats fine.

I forgot to mention in my post on the other thread that you need to be
sure to use the correct tranql msql xa wrapper in your maven project.
Note that it shows up in two places in your pom.xml -- as a dependency
and as the module being deployed in the car-maven-plugin.

You still haven't said where you put your persistence.xml but it looks
from an earlier post that deployment is still not able to find it.

thanks
david jencks