geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Use a keystore in java application
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 00:24:35 GMT
Sorry, I'm confused.  Are you trying to expose a web service and need
to set up a https connector using this certificate or are you trying
to connect to an existing webservice that requires client certificate
authentication?

I assume since you mention wasce that you are using geronimo-
tomcat.... which was ce version are you using?

thanks
david jencks