geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo: connectionFactoryJndiName not recognized in MDB EJB 3.0
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 00:15:00 GMT
I suggest you look at the jms-mdb sample:

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/sample-applications.html

You specify the resource adapter in a geronimo plan like this:

             <enterprise-beans>
                 <message-driven>
                     <ejb-name>OrderRecvMDB</ejb-name>
                     <resource-adapter>
                         <resource-link>jms-resources</resource-link>
                     </resource-adapter>
                 </message-driven>
             </enterprise-beans>

You need these properties in the annotations:

@MessageDriven(activationConfig = {
@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "destinationType",
propertyValue = "javax.jms.Queue"),
@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "destination", propertyValue
= "OrderQueue")

Did you find documentation somewhere to support the properties you are
using?

thanks
david jencks