geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: package javax.resource.spi.security does not exist
Date Sun, 11 Jan 2009 17:17:28 GMT
You haven't provided enough info for us to do more than guess.

What class(es) are not compiling?
What relationship do these classes have to javax.resource.spi.security?
What are the dependencies of your maven project?

btw that package is supplied by

             <dependency>
                 <artifactId>geronimo-j2ee-connector_1.5_spec</
artifactId>
                 <version>2.0.0</version>
             </dependency>

thanks