geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ruslan Gainutdinov <>
Subject Calling web service inside declaring application - Address information does not exist in the Endpoint Reference
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 21:55:25 GMT

I am trying to call JAX-WS POJO WebService inside the same application
I declared it in.
However, no matter how I am calling it, I get the same error: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Address
information does not exist in the Endpoint Reference (EPR).The system
cannot infer the transport mechanism.

I have interface class:

@WebService(name = "IssueCredit", targetNamespace = CreditServices.NAMESPACE)
public interface IssueCredit {...}

I have implementation class

@WebService(serviceName = "IssueCredit",
        portName = "IssueCreditPort",
        endpointInterface = "",
        targetNamespace = CreditServices.NAMESPACE)
public class IssueCreditService implements IssueCredit {...}

and in servlet I have injection target
Service issueCredit;

and in doPost i do
issue = issueCredit.getPort(IssueCredit.class);

after it I get this error.

P.S. I have tried calling this service by Service.create(url, qname)
call, by JDNI lookup - all the same.
P.P.S. I am able to call it from Eclipse Web Services Explorer interface...

With kindest personal regards,
Ruslan Gainutdinov

View raw message