geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Kai Fei" <boy...@gmail.com>
Subject Geronimo Cannot Auto-reload class File
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2009 06:36:22 GMT
Hello,

My name is Kai, a new geronimo user. I met a small problem when develope a
web application on geronimo. It seems that geronimo won't reload the java
class file when it is replaced.
Here is what I did:
After I deploied a war file, I wanted to change a java class, so I replaced
the old one with a new one, but the application didn't make any changes.
Then I restart the war application, it works.
Is there any way to make geronimo reload the java class file automaticly?

I expect that there could be a config file which can enable this function,
but I didn't find...

Would anyone help?