geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jarek Gawor" <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Out of memory errors
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 06:46:51 GMT
Ken,

If you are using start-server command to start the server you might
need to edit the "etc/rc.d/start-server,default.groovy" file to
configure the heap size for the server process. The heap size options
passed via JAVA_OPTS env. will work fine if you start the server using
the "geronimo.sh" script.

Jarek