geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jack Cai" <greensi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo Cannot Auto-reload class File
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2009 08:12:49 GMT
I also agree that it's nice to have that. But I guess it's not as easy as
just exposing the attribute. As David J. pointed out in another thread, we
are dealing with two containers here. I did a small experiment by adding a
context.xml in Tomcat's conf folder, and set "reloadable=true". Then Tomcat
reports a NullPointerException each time it wants to do class reload. We
need to look deeper into this.

-Jack