geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jack Cai" <greensi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add tomcat-specific configuration
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2009 02:26:31 GMT
Thanks Ivan! I've examined the geronimo-tomcat-2.0.1.xsd and
geronimo-tomcat-config-1.0.xsd, and am pretty sure many configurations are
not available, like antiJARLocking, unloadDelay, etc. I understand that many
of these settings might not work in Geronimo. Just try to see how we can
play with the context.xml etc., which might be some good tips for migration
from Tomcat.

-Jack