geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: package javax.resource.spi.security does not exist
Date Sun, 11 Jan 2009 18:50:18 GMT

On Jan 11, 2009, at 9:59 AM, axiez wrote:

> It worked. How do I know the version of dependency geronimo-
> ejb_3.0_spec?
> Following entry in pom.xml generated compilation error
> <dependency>
>      <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.specs</groupId>
>      <artifactId>geronimo-ejb_3.0_spec</artifactId>
>      <scope>provided</scope>
> </dependency>
> Where can I find this type of information for each package?

One easy way is to import the geronimo root pom:

<dependency>
     <groupId>org.apache.geronimo</groupId>
     <artifactId>geronimo</artifactId>
     <version>2.1.3</version>
     <type>pom</type>
     <scope>import</scope>
</dependency>

(I think this is the correct syntax but haven't checked that exactly
this snippet works)

Then the dependencyManagement section of the geronimo pom will supply
versions for all the jars used in geronimo when you use them in your
app.

david jencks