geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot deploy imported Eclipse project to server added to Eclipse
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 03:23:15 GMT
Hi Edwin, what indication are you getting that it does not deploy ?? Are you
getting errors and/or exceptions ?? You might check both the Geronimo server log
and the Eclipse workspace log (in the .metadata subdirectory) to see if there is
any information that might be useful. If you can't see anything obvious you can
export the Proejct and email to me, and I will take a look at it. Thanks much....

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell