geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Maven build failed with missing WEB-INF/geronimo-web.xml
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2009 18:46:14 GMT

The warning concerning the missing geronimo-web.xml is not related to
the INFO message about the Strict Manifest Classpath processing.

Concerning the LenientMFCP:  This option was added to support archives
that don't adhere to the standard specification which requires that the
manifest classpath entries are processed.  Providing the override option
means that we will ignore missing entries or non-jar entries.

Joe