geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Where does log message go?
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 17:17:44 GMT
If you are running the server in a background process, also take a look
at var/log/geronimo.out (output to the console window.)

The deploy client will log to var/log/deployer.log

If you still don't see anything, try updating the
server-log4j.properties and deployer-log4j.properties to use:
   log4j.rootLogger=DEBUG, CONSOLE, FILE
and then restart the server and retry your deployment.

-Donald