geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Janko Heilgeist <>
Subject Re: Resolving wsdlLocation with jax-ws-catalog.xml
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 16:52:59 GMT
I'd like to "bump" this question to the front as it's still open and as
a reference for others. In the meantime I retried Jetty/CXF and simply
removed the "<!DOCTYPE>" declaration. This change fixed the problem with
this particular assembly and the catalog is now read and correctly
applied while resolving the URL.

However, the exception persists with Tomcat/Axis even with this

I filed bug reports for these issues:

Regards, Janko

>>> Janko

View raw message