geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <petersson.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Startup time delay in Ubuntu server
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2009 03:29:06 GMT

We are still on the 7.10 Gutsy release.

You should be able to locate what module it is that takes time to start
by looking in the geronimo.out file. If your issue is related to uddi
and a web service (WSDL like my issue is) maybe the service is not
released correctly during Geronimo server shutdown prior to restart but
this is speculation on my part.

Maybe someone with deeper knowledge of the inner workings of uddi can
shed some light on this?

regards
  Peter Petersson