geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add tomcat-specific configuration
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2009 04:32:39 GMT
I was always thinking that shall we have a better way to handle all the
available setting provided by the third-party modules? As we all know,
usually, all the GBeans only delegate those important and popular settings,
it is impossible for us to allow all the configurations could be done via
GBean.  Let us take Tomcat as an example, maybe we shall give an interface
to set those configurations that we do not provide now.

--
Ivan