geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Startup time delay in Ubuntu server
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2009 07:51:43 GMT
I think its unlikely you are actually using uddi so I'd suggest
disabling the uddi module in var/config/config.xml (comment out jetty-
uddi or tomcat-uddi) and see if this helps.

I'd wonder if there's some dns timeout occurring perhaps due to some
kind of misconfiguration, however I'm no expert on this stuff.

not sure if this is likely to help :-(
david jencks