geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "thiago.bueno" <thiago.bu...@splicenet.com.br>
Subject Re: Issue with Geronimo and VRaptor
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2009 16:09:49 GMT

Kevan Miller wrote:

> On Jan 29, 2009, at 10:20 AM, thiago.bueno wrote:
>

>> In the war I have the classes, the libs(*.jar), i have all the
>> project's
>> content
>>
>> Yes, I opened the War of the project and I saw all the jars that i
>> put in my
>> project... It runs with no errors in GlassFish
>
> OK. Recommend you raise a Jira and attach a .war that we can use to
> reproduce the problem...
>
> --kevan

Well, the War of the project you can find at

http://apis.splicenet.com.br/war/lojaspl.war

I am using geronimo with Jetty. A friend of mine had the same problem with
Struts. Geronimo can't start up the Struts Servlet.

The solution we found is to restart Geronimo in the first upload, then we
upload the war and it works, but when we try to upload another WAR we have
to restart Geronimo again to have success.

Regards,

Thiago Bueno