geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "thiago.bueno" <thiago.bu...@splicenet.com.br>
Subject Issue with Geronimo and VRaptor
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 13:30:04 GMT

I’m using Geronimo 2.1.3. Well, I have a Web Java Project with the frameworks
VRaptor 2.5 and Tiles 2.0.6. When I try to upload MyProject.war, I have the
following message from Geronimo console: “Failed to load servlet class
org.vraptor.VRaptorServlet”. I did another test changing the order of the
web.xml putting the Servlet Tiles declaration firstly than the Vraptor’s. So
the Geronimo’s console returned to me “Failed to load TilesServlet”. So I
tried to restart the Geronimo Server. Doing this, sometimes I can upload and
sometimes I can’t. I don’t know what’s happening. All the times I have the
same issue message returned. I saw the Log and Geronimo doesn't find the
class VraptorServlet or TilesServlet, but everything is in the classpath of
the project. Could someone help me? Thanks.