geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Oddward <superheldenkil...@web.de>
Subject Re: inject EJB in Webapplication
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 17:06:10 GMT

1. yes, the ear is running when i get the error
2. in ${geronimo.home}/var/log/geronimo.log i get the following:

[OpenEJB] Auto-deploying ejb MpeMessageDispatcher:
EjbDeployment(deployment-id=myAdEJB.jar/MpeMessageDispatcher)
[startup] Jndi(name=MpeMessageDispatcherRemote) -->
Ejb(deployment-id=myAdEJB.jar/MpeMessageDispatcher)
[startup] Created Ejb(deployment-id=myAdEJB.jar/MpeMessageDispatcher,
ejb-name=MpeMessageDispatcher, container=Default Stateless Container)

i tried
Webserviceclass:
	@EJB(name="MpeMessageDispatcherRemote")
	protected MpeMessageDispatcherInterface mpe;

with no success

thx