geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Edwin Ansicodd <erik.g.hau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot deploy imported Eclipse project to server added to Eclipse
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 15:36:40 GMT

Hello Tim,

The project does not appear in the list of deployed programs under Web
Applications that prints in the console when Geronimo starts up.    Trying
to access the url for the project on localhost returns 'The requested
resource . . . is not available.'  No error messages appear in the Geronimo
server log or the Eclipse workspace log.

I initially created the project on Eclipse Europa v3.3 with Geronimo v1.1 as
target server.  I then copied the project to a new workspace and imported it
into Eclipse Ganymede v3.4.1 with Geronimo v2.1.3 as target server.  A
project still has a Project Facet for Geronimo Deployment 1.1 which I cannot
change to v2.1 even though the targeted run time is 2.1.  I wonder if this
is preventing it from deploying on 2.1.3?

Thank you,

Edwin