geronimo-user mailing list archives

From cesarAugusto <ccesar.guz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use a keystore in java application
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 13:50:44 GMT

I'm also a little confused with this subject, but my intention is connect to
an existing websebservice, I have a certificate from the owner of the
webservices, and I have my java application deployed in a web sphere
community edition, my concrete question is if I need to configure a keystore
in the application server (Web Sphere C.E) to establish communication with
that existing webservice?.
or
I have a keystore with the certificate of my werservice provider, Can I use
this keystore to establish this communication?

thanks in advance.