geronimo-user mailing list archives

From axiez <lesai...@gmail.com>
Subject NameNotFoundException for connection factory
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 10:47:34 GMT

I created a JMS Resource Group al with Connection Factory w, Topic ac and
Queue qi. I tried to access the Connection Factory from a plain java class
in the same JVM. While executing it from command prompt I am seeing the
following error:
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: w
All I have is MessageReceiving.java, MessageSending.java, MessageListener
implementing class and jndi.properties. No descriptor files, no archive
files. Code is:
import javax.jms.*;
import javax.jms.Queue;
import java.util.*;
import java.io.*;
import javax.naming.*;
class MessageReceiving {
        Properties p = new Properties();
        p.load(new FileInputStream("jndi.properties"));
        InitialContext ic = new InitialContext(p);
        QueueConnectionFactory qcf = (QueueConnectionFactory)
ic.lookup("w");
        QueueConnection qc = qcf.createQueueConnection();
        QueueSession qs =
qc.createQueueSession(false,Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
        Queue q = (Queue) ic.lookup("q");
        QueueReceiver qreceiver = qs.createReceiver(q);
        qreceiver.setMessageListener(new MyListener());
        qc.start();
        Thread.currentThread().join();
    }
}