geronimo-user mailing list archives

From cesarAugusto <ccesar.guz...@gmail.com>
Subject Use a keystore in java application
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 21:27:54 GMT

Hi, everybody,

I formed a keystore from keystore configuration of was ce.
I log me in for administrative console, in
console navigation
-Security
--keystores.

I created a keystore named testKS in this I import a certificate and create
a private key.

I need to establish a communication with a WebService published over https,
normally I use instruction like
// path to the JKS which contains the public cert of the server
				System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore","path");

// store password of the above JKS
System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword","password");

However, how can I access the keystore from my WASCE distribution.

I need to establish a HTTPS Connector?
or
I need to access directly to <WASCE_HOME>\var\security\keystores\testKS?

thanks in advance.