geronimo-user mailing list archives

From EdCodd <erik.g.hau...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem adding Geronimo server 2.1.3 Runtime to eclipse
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2009 12:39:47 GMT

I have an eclipse IDE installation.  I had Apache Geronimo v1.1 and v2.0
runtime environments added.  I could only add a v2.1 runtime environment
manually by downloading GEP and adding the features and plugins to the
eclipse \features and \plugins folders.  I couldn't find another way to add
the v2.1.  But after adding all of the plugins needed for v2.1, there seems
to be something wrong with the v1.1 runtime in eclipse.   Under the eclipse
server view, the v1.1 RE still appears above the v2.0 and the new v2.1
listing, but there is a red square to the left of the v1.1 listing.  It
seems that after adding the v2.1, the v1.1 no longer works.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong or anyway around this problem?