geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Changdeok Kang <changdeok.k...@samsung.com>
Subject Memory usage problem.
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 00:59:57 GMT

I deployed two sample applications which are given in the geronimo document

: Hello.jsp and Calculator jaxws.

When I started geronimo, it uses memory 23.59%.

But I tried to use Calculator by using remote client, the usage of memory is
increased up to 23.75

and when I made 10 clients first, it became 23.87%.

After that I waited several mins, but the memory usage is not decreased.

After I used the console and hello.jsp then it became 26.51%.

I am scared that it only eats up memory and does not loose any.

Is there any possibility of missing which I do not know?

And when I deploy the application using eclipse, the console message in
eclipse says,

08:48:20,511 WARN  [geronimo-commands:start-server] Jan 23, 2009 8:48:20 AM
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl initDestination
08:48:20,511 WARN  [geronimo-commands:start-server] INFO: Setting the
server's publish address to be http://nopath:80

It works fine, but I don't see those WARN messages.

Then what I have to do?

Thank you for all guys.