geronimo-user mailing list archives

From bongosdude <bongosd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deployment for MySQL XA.
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2009 01:04:43 GMT

Today I tried the embeded but when I build the datasource using maven, I got
this error:

You are requesting xa transaction support for a connector that supports only
local transactions: named: my_users_xads

Below is my Pom:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!--
    Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
    or more contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file
    distributed with this work for additional information
    regarding copyright ownership.  The ASF licenses this file
    to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
    "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
    with the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at

    Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
    software distributed under the License is distributed on an
    "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
    KIND, either express or implied.  See the License for the
    specific language governing permissions and limitations
    under the License.
-->
<!-- $Rev: 696424 $ $Date: 2008-09-17 16:05:05 -0400 (Wed, 17 Sep 2008) $
-->

    <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

    <parent>
   		<groupId>com.abc.ipservices</groupId>
        <artifactId>myipservices</artifactId>
        <version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </parent>

    <artifactId>abc-datasource</artifactId>
    <name>datasource</name>
    <packaging>car</packaging>

    <description>datasource plan</description>

    <dependencies>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.tranql</groupId>
            <artifactId>tranql-connector-mysql-xa</artifactId>
            <type>rar</type>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.tranql</groupId>
            <artifactId>tranql-connector-mysql-local</artifactId>
            <type>rar</type>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.tranql</groupId>
            <artifactId>tranql-connector-ra</artifactId>
            <type>rar</type>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.framework</groupId>
            <artifactId>geronimo-gbean-deployer</artifactId>
            <type>car</type>
            <version>${geronimoVersion}</version>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.configs</groupId>
            <artifactId>j2ee-deployer</artifactId>
            <type>car</type>
            <version>${geronimoVersion}</version>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.configs</groupId>
            <artifactId>connector-deployer</artifactId>
            <type>car</type>
            <version>${geronimoVersion}</version>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.configs</groupId>
            <artifactId>system-database</artifactId>
            <type>car</type>
            <version>${geronimoVersion}</version>
        </dependency>
    </dependencies>

    <build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.buildsupport</groupId>
                <artifactId>car-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <configuration>
                    <deploymentConfigs>

<deploymentConfig>${gbeanDeployer}</deploymentConfig>
                        <deploymentConfig>${j2eeDeployer}</deploymentConfig>

<deploymentConfig>${connectorDeployer}</deploymentConfig>
                    </deploymentConfigs>

                    <module>
                        <groupId>org.tranql</groupId>
                        <artifactId>tranql-connector-mysql-xa</artifactId>
                        <type>rar</type>
                    </module>

                    <module>
                        <groupId>org.tranql</groupId>

<artifactId>tranql-connector-mysql-local</artifactId>
                        <type>rar</type>
                    </module>

                    <module>
                        <groupId>org.tranql</groupId>
                        <artifactId>tranql-connector-ra</artifactId>
                        <type>rar</type>
                    </module>

                    <useMavenDependencies>
                        <value>true</value>
                        <includeVersion>true</includeVersion>
                    </useMavenDependencies>
                    <category>Sample</category>
                    <instance>
                        <plugin-artifact>
                        </plugin-artifact>
                    </instance>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>
</project>

and this is my plan.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<connector xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.2">

    <dep:environment
xmlns:dep="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2">

        <dep:dependencies>
            <dep:dependency>
                <dep:groupId>mysql</dep:groupId>
                <dep:artifactId>mysql-connector-java</dep:artifactId>
                <dep:version>5.1.7</dep:version>
                <dep:type>jar</dep:type>
            </dep:dependency>

            <dep:dependency>
                <dep:groupId>com.microsoft</dep:groupId>
                <dep:artifactId>mssql2005</dep:artifactId>
                <dep:version>1.2</dep:version>
                <dep:type>jar</dep:type>
            </dep:dependency>

        </dep:dependencies>
    </dep:environment>

	<resourceadapter>
        <outbound-resourceadapter>
            <connection-definition>

<connectionfactory-interface>javax.sql.DataSource</connectionfactory-interface>
                <connectiondefinition-instance>
                    <name>mynuvoip</name>
                    <config-property-setting
name="UserName">sa</config-property-setting>
                    <config-property-setting
name="Password">vppd123$</config-property-setting>
                    <config-property-setting
name="Driver">com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver</config-property-setting>
                    <config-property-setting
name="ConnectionURL">jdbc:sqlserver://localhost:1433;databaseName=dgtalk</config-property-setting>
                    <connectionmanager>
                        <local-transaction/>
                        <single-pool>
                            <max-size>5</max-size>
                            <min-size>0</min-size>

<blocking-timeout-milliseconds>5000</blocking-timeout-milliseconds>
                            <idle-timeout-minutes>15</idle-timeout-minutes>
                            <match-one/>
                        </single-pool>
                    </connectionmanager>
                </connectiondefinition-instance>
            </connection-definition>
        </outbound-resourceadapter>
    </resourceadapter>

    <resourceadapter>
        <outbound-resourceadapter>
            <connection-definition>

<connectionfactory-interface>javax.sql.DataSource</connectionfactory-interface>
                <connectiondefinition-instance>
                    <name>callingcard_users_notx</name>
                    <config-property-setting
name="Password">josso123$</config-property-setting>
                    <config-property-setting
name="connectionURL">jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/my_users</config-property-setting>
                    <config-property-setting
name="UserName">josso</config-property-setting>
                    <connectionmanager>
                        <local-transaction/>
                        <single-pool>
                            <max-size>10</max-size>
                            <min-size>0</min-size>
                            <match-one/>
                        </single-pool>
                    </connectionmanager>
                </connectiondefinition-instance>
            </connection-definition>
        </outbound-resourceadapter>
    </resourceadapter>

    <resourceadapter>
        <outbound-resourceadapter>
            <connection-definition>

<connectionfactory-interface>javax.sql.DataSource</connectionfactory-interface>
                <connectiondefinition-instance>
                    <name>callingcard_users_xads</name>

                    <config-property-setting
name="Password">josso123$</config-property-setting>
                    <config-property-setting
name="connectionURL">jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/my_users</config-property-setting>
                    <config-property-setting
name="UserName">josso</config-property-setting>

                    <connectionmanager>
                        <xa-transaction>
                            <transaction-caching/>
                        </xa-transaction>
                        <single-pool>
                            <max-size>10</max-size>
                            <min-size>0</min-size>
                            <match-one/>
                        </single-pool>
                    </connectionmanager>
                </connectiondefinition-instance>
            </connection-definition>
        </outbound-resourceadapter>
    </resourceadapter>

</connector>

Forrest_Xia wrote:

> Seems you have a wrong DNS setting, you can try as follows:
> 1. Check your /etc/hosts to see what ip is mapped to your localhost
> 2. Try ping localhost

-----
B Amigo:super: