geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Oddward <superheldenkil...@web.de>
Subject inject EJB in Webapplication
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2009 19:23:26 GMT

Hello,

i have a Webservice that needs access an EJB inside an EAR. Im using
geronimo 2.1 with tomcat. I followed these instructions
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/referring-to-an-ejb-from-outside-its-ear.html
with no result. I think its for EJBs not Servlets.

here some code snipits:

Webserviceclass:
	@EJB(name="dispatcher")
	protected MpeMessageDispatcherInterface mpe;
Web.xml:
   <dep:environment>
        <dep:moduleId>
            <dep:groupId>com.webservice.app</dep:groupId>
            <dep:artifactId>appwebservice</dep:artifactId>
            <dep:version>1.0</dep:version>
            <dep:type>car</dep:type>
        </dep:moduleId>
         <sys:dependencies>
            <sys:dependency>
                <sys:groupId>myadear</sys:groupId>
                <sys:artifactId>myad-ear</sys:artifactId>
                <sys:version>1.0</sys:version>
            	<sys:type>car</sys:type>
            </sys:dependency>
    </sys:dependencies>
    </dep:environment>
    <web:context-root>/IPhoneAppWS</web:context-root>
    <name:ejb-ref>
    	<name:ref-name>dispatcher</name:ref-name>
    	<name:pattern>
    		<name:groupId>my-ear</name:groupId>
	    	<name:artifactId>myear</name:artifactId>
	    	<name:version>1.0</name:version>
	    	<name:name>MpeMessageDispatcher</name:name>
    	</name:pattern>
    </name:ejb-ref>
</web:web-app>

EJBinterface:
@Remote
public interface MpeMessageDispatcherInterface {

EJB:
@Stateless(name="MpeMessageDispatcher")
public class MpeMessageDispatcher implements MpeMessageDispatcherInterface {

javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Service resource injection failed
Caused by: java.lang.InstantiationException: Some objects to be injected
were not found in jndi: [javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name
"java:openejb/Deployment/myear/MpeMessageDispatcher/myear.mpe.MpeMessageDispatcherInterface"
not found.]
	at org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.annotation.Holder.newInstance(Holder.java:171)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.annotations.AnnotationHolder.newInstance(AnnotationHolder.java:39)
	at org.apache.geronimo.cxf.pojo.POJOEndpoint.<init>(POJOEndpoint.java:76)
	... 65 more
inject

thx