geronimo-user mailing list archives

From axiez <lesai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2009 05:37:31 GMT

Added jar. Modified code is:
import javax.jms.*;
import javax.naming.InitialContext;
import java.util.*;
import java.io.*;
public class LogClient {
        Properties p = new Properties();
        p.load(new FileInputStream("jndi.properties"));
        p.put("openejb.authentication.realmName","geronimo-admin");

        //Initialize JNDI
        InitialContext ctx = new InitialContext(p);

        //Lookup connection factory
        TopicConnectionFactory factory = (TopicConnectionFactory)
ctx.lookup("ConnectionFactory");

        //Use connection factory to create JMS connection
        TopicConnection connection = factory.createTopicConnection();

        //Use connection to create a session
        TopicSession session = connection.createTopicSession(false,
Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);

        //lookup destination
        Topic topic = (Topic)ctx.lookup("java:comp/env/jms/Topic");

        //create a message publisher
        TopicPublisher publisher = session.createPublisher(topic);

        //create and publish a message
        TextMessage msg = session.createTextMessage();
        msg.setText("This is a test message");
        publisher.send(msg);

        //finish
        publisher.close();
        System.out.println("Message published. Please check application
server's console to see the response from MDB");
    }
}

jndi.properties file is:
java.naming.factory.initial=org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory
java.naming.provider.url=vm://localhost
queue.MyQueue=example.MyQueue
topic.MyTopic=example.MyTopic
java.naming.security.principal=system
java.naming.security.credentials=manager

When I ran the program I got the following error message:
(org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagementContext).
org/apache/activeio/journal/active/JournalLockedException