geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "viola.lu" <viola...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2009 04:34:48 GMT

1.In eclipse, first install Geronimo Eclipse Plugin from
http://geronimo.apache.org/development-tools.html, and define a Geronimo
server runtime.
2.In eclipse,right-click your project, "build-path"->"library"->"add
library"->"Server runtime"->choose "apache geronmo server ",then you can run
your application.
3.If still class not found, you can find out more jars under Geronimo
repository, and add them to classpath.

Hope it can help!
Thanks.
Viola.Lu