geronimo-user mailing list archives

From bongosdude <bongosd...@gmail.com>
Subject How to Inject Datasource into session stateless bean?
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2009 03:08:56 GMT

Hi,

I have created sucessfully a data pool name="jdbc/mydb" and below is my
stateless ejb

@Stateless(name="myslsb")
@Local(ISessionLocal.class)
@Remote(ISessionRemote.class)
public class MySLSB implements ISessionLocal, ISessionRemote {

    @Resource(name="jdbc/mydb")
    private DataSource ds = null;
}

my slsb ejb tried to get a datasource and pass it to another bean which can
execute a stored procedure. however, when I try to deploy it from eclipse, I
got the following error:

Unable to resolve resource reference 'jdbc/mydb' (Could not auto-map to
resource.  Try adding a resource-ref mapping to your Geronimo deployment
plan.

1. I have tried all value for the name, including the global JNDI value but
all failed with the same error.
2. If I have to modify openejb-jar.xml, can someone give help on how to add
ref to datasource in the openejb-jar.xml

Thanks

-B

-----
B Amigo:super: