geronimo-user mailing list archives

From bongosdude <>
Subject Re: Where does log message go?
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2009 23:12:49 GMT

I install new server based on trunk. Eclipse complains that incorrect
version detected. It expects version 2.1 but encounter version 2.2-SNAPSHOT.

An incorrect version of Apache Geronimo v2.1 2 was detected.  Version 2.1
was expected, but version 2.2-SNAPSHOT was found.

Can this be the cause? I cannot deploy sample calculator from eclipse GEP
too so I am sure it is not my app.

bongosdude wrote:
> Kevan,
> I can predepoy/deploy CAR to my local geronimo. But I could not deploy the
> my EAR using eclipse GEP. I could not find out what are the problems. Do
> you have any hints/suggestions/ideas on how I can find out what are wrong?
> I had this problems for several days and I was really do not how to
> proceed.
> Thanks for any helps
> -B
> bongosdude wrote:
>> I used console and or Eclipse GEP. Both did not log to deployer.log and I
>> did not see any specific error message to state why the deployment
>> failed. Hope that I can give you more details to diagnose the log
>> problems.
>> Thanks
>> -B
>> Kevan Miller wrote:
>>> There have been some cases where we failed to log appropriate failure
>>> information during deployment and silently failed deployment. If
>>> you've encountered such a problem, let us know and we'll work on fixing.
>>> --kevan

B Amigo:super: