Hi Ray,

Have you tried to run your app in Little-G? Usually you might want to include everything that is in Little-G.

-Jack

2008/12/17 Ray_Clough <rcclough@kamakuraco.com>

I have created a custom Server config using the Geronimo Console.  Some pages
cause an "IllegalStateException - no org.apache.InstanceManager set in
ServletContext".  When I run in the full server, I do not get this error, so
it must be something missing from my configuration.  The app uses jsf (with
Facelets) as well as older JSPX pages.  I think that it is the JSPX pages
which cause the problem.  Any ideas what I did not include which I should
have?

Thank you very much,
- Ray Clough