geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Shawn Jiang" <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ejb client
Date Sun, 28 Dec 2008 15:58:28 GMT
With some search, it seems that you do need to provide the ejb
container info by

1, providing a jndi.properties in your client classpath with following content:

java.naming.factory.initial=org.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory
java.naming.provider.url=ejb_container_ip:4201
java.naming.security.principal=system
java.naming.security.credentials=manager

or

2, using following code to create the initial context in your client code.

            Properties env = new Properties();
            env.put("java.naming.factory.initial","org.apache.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory");
            env.put("java.naming.factory.host", "ejb_container_ip");
            env.put("java.naming.factory.port", "4201");
            env.put("java.naming.security.principal", "system");
            env.put("java.naming.security.credentials", "manager");
            ctx = new InitialContext(env);

hope it helps.